Old October 12th 06, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] lukeross@gmail.com is offline

Default Can I buy myself a discounted Network Railcard?

Hi,

Barry Salter wrote:

You only get one "Partner's Card" (or Gold Card Network Railcard to give
it its proper title) per Gold Card, and your Gold Card *should* be
endorsed on the back when that's issued.

That's interesting, because at a major London terminal this morning I
bought two Network Railcards marked "Network Gold Card" at the same
time (paid with a £2 coin!) with different names on them, and the
member of staff only a glance at my Gold Card - no endorsement.

Luke