Old October 12th 06, 10:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Can I buy myself a discounted Network Railcard?

wrote:
You only get one "Partner's Card" (or Gold Card Network Railcard to give
it its proper title) per Gold Card, and your Gold Card *should* be
endorsed on the back when that's issued.

That's interesting, because at a major London terminal this morning I
bought two Network Railcards marked "Network Gold Card" at the same
time (paid with a £2 coin!) with different names on them, and the
member of staff only a glance at my Gold Card - no endorsement.

....in which case, your best bet is to try and buy yourself the Network
Railcard at a couple of stations; most likely someone will sell you one
irrespective of the official rules.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org