Old October 14th 06, 12:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Probably stupid routing question - London, Cambridge and Norwich

In article . com,
() wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
An Anglia Day Ranger would be cheaper at a tenner each way.

A Cambridge-London SDS is 17.90GBP (CDS 17.50GBP), and a
Cambridge-Norwich SVR is only 16.70

So you only need to spend 17.50 + 16.70 = 34.20GBP (A saving of
31.80 off the London-Norwich SOR!)

Or less.

Except that we discovered the Day Ranger is now eleven quid. The
Saver is better if he's staying the night in Norwich.

The Anglia *Plus* is £11 but is the Anglia Day Ranger? My daughter
thought not tonight but she gets YP Railcard prices and may have got it
wrong.

--
Colin Rosenstiel