Old October 16th 06, 02:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] pippa.moran@gmail.com is offline

Default London travellig - could You help me?

Jim wrote:

Hello,

i will be visiting London from 26.10.06 to 30.10.06
Could You suggest me how is to best way to 'move' in London (buses, tube
etc.)?
I am looking for the 'most economic' option.
I would like to sightseeing a lot.

Bus is the cheapest, especially if you use Oyster cards. (They're a
sort of pre-pay smart-card system of buying tickets.)

Is there any 'weekend' or 'weekly' ticket for city communication?

Yes. They're called Travelcards, and they come in either paper or
Oyster versions depending on where you buy them.