Old October 16th 06, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default London travellig - could You help me?

Jim wrote:
Hello,

i will be visiting London from 26.10.06 to 30.10.06
Could You suggest me how is to best way to 'move' in London (buses, tube
etc.)?
I am looking for the 'most economic' option.
I would like to sightseeing a lot.

Is there any 'weekend' or 'weekly' ticket for city communication?

best regards,
Robert

You might consider bringing a bicycle in. Easiest way to get around.

You can carry your bicycle onto many of the railway lines as long as it
is not during peak hours.

That combined with pre-pay Oyster for any time you are going to make a
journey that is too far by bicycle.