Old October 17th 06, 07:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default The return of the paternoster.... sort of

Mizter T wrote:

Perhaps the first installation of these new paternoster lifts will
'work' like the early days of the DLR, when the automatic systems
decided - on a fairly frequent basis - that they were on a go slow.

It appeared to be doing that on Monday, which nearly resulted in me
missing my flight - or, it would have done, if my flight hadn't been an
hour late anyway due to no apparent reason...

Neil