Old October 17th 06, 11:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark W. Shelby Mark W. Shelby is offline

Default Trouble finding a hotel!

Hello, the wife and I are coming to London Nov. 2nd...
I am shocked at the price of hotels there!

It seems like every website I look at has "tourist" written all over it. Is
there a local hotel chain that I could contact or is there a better way find
a hotel in London that is not a rip off?

Also, If we stay in a suburb of London is there bus or tube service into
downtown?

Thanks in advance for the info!

--
Mark W. Shelby