Old October 18th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender eastender is offline

Default Trouble finding a hotel!

"Mark W. Shelby" wrote:

I am still truly shocked at the price of London Hotels. Here in the states
we have "tourist class" where one could easily spend $100 to $300 dollars
per night, but we also have "business class" hotels where one could expect
to pay $39 to $79 Dollars per night. (roughly 20 pounds to 40 pounds per
night)

London is the one of the five most expensive cities. You can get a much cheaper
room if you stay outside London - trains will get you in very quickly. I've
been sent details of this one in London - it has good reviews - but it's £99 a
night for a double.

http://www.base2stay.com

E.