Old October 19th 06, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Pimlico Station Question

In message . com,
writes
Bessborough St (north side) would be the main entry - you could say
'corner of Bessborough and Rampayne' to be safe (after a glance at A
to Z). Really, it's a tiny station, won't be a problem.

The problem I have is that it's to meet a group and I always arrange to
do so *outside* any stations. The last thing a Tube station needs is a
group of people hanging around for 20 minutes getting in the way.

Although Pimlico is tiny, when you come out of the barriers there are at
least two alternative street exits and I want to know which one to tell
people to take, hence my enquiry about the exact labelling of those
exits. If one (and only one) mentions Bessborough Street (North Side),
than that will be fine!

Thanks for your prompt help on this.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG