Old October 19th 06, 11:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

Mizter T wrote:
The magic Oyster reader at High & I (actually I think there are two at
least) is IIRC located on the main concourse passageway (it's actually
a bridge over the NLL below) near the ticket gateline - so coming from
the Victoria line it's the concourse at at the top of the escalators,
and from the NLL the concourse at the top of the stairs. They are
there!

There are also readers on the Victoria Line platforms, if that's
easier. I occasionally used to jump out and use them (when I was using
Prepay) if I was heading to town and had forgotten to touch in at
Finsbury Park.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org