Old October 19th 06, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

Neil Williams wrote:

(snip)

[...] A zones 1-6 CDR train *only* fare is 5.70 - they're in
separate tables. I have included the train-tube-train fares below, and
every one of the CDRs are nonsensical because the appropriate ODTC is
cheaper by quite a margin. Peak return 1-6 is gbp11.20 in that table,
which must also be approaching the Peak Day Travelcard fare.

I take a small crumb of comfort in the fact that it's not just me who
misreads things!

A Train/Tube peak return isn't £11.20 as you state above but instead
costs even more - it's £13.20 !!!

I wonder if the Train/Tube peak return prices quoted aren't in fact the
new Peak Day Travelcard prices for 2007?