Old October 19th 06, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
mcourtier mcourtier is offline

Default Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

I am very glad to hear they are keeping the single/return/CDR fairs for
overground journeys. It may seem silly to have two sets of fares but
why should I pay underground fares for overground journeys? I do not
get the same level of service (eg my trains start later in the morning,
finish earlier at night and are far less regular) so it seems
unreasonable for me to pay the same as someone who lives by a tube
station and gets all those benefits.

Happy!