Old October 19th 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default LT museum depot today and this weekend

Orienteer wrote:
"Colin McKenzie" wrote in message
I see the depot is open this weekend (21-22 Oct), offering miniature train
rides among other things.

I saw two low-loaders, with loose rails on them, backing out around noon
today. Presumably they had delivered miniature trains, though they were
big enough to carry full-sized ones.

Colin McKenzie

Probably delivered refurbished D stock

Definitely not the miniature trains. I know, cos one of them is still in
my garage :-).

I believe the plan is to have 2-train operation on the depot miniature
railway this weekend, with my 1938TS and a Metropolitan 'A'-class steam
loco in operation.

The railway's new extension and passing loop should also be in use.

Hope to see some of the group there, remember to bring the kids!

- -
Daniel Hill
Little Red Train - London Underground in 1:8 Scale
http://www.littleredtrain.co.uk