Old October 9th 03, 10:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Crowe Bob Crowe is offline

Default The Real Underground Map

"
Extremely well done; I think it has been mentioned on this NG before....
Perhaps in the planning stage.

Beck, of course, wanted the Central line to be as straight as possible
through the centre.

I always thought that a better version would be to have the Circle Line as

perfect circle...
Do you think you could do that? It might look really good!

Alan

Facists, right-wing mercenaries! (Though I actually have to admit
I love your genuine love of the underground!, now if only I could
get you all to be ardent Millwall surporters as all good RMT members
are, as one time aslef sc3 rep Godwin is, and hopefully his replacement
Wilkinson will soon be - though currently he is a right-wing Chelsea
surpporter, though all is not lost for that Canning Town inhabitant?)
But comrades, I digress, the real reason I responded to this post
being that in the London Underground internal magazine, in the
fortnightly horoscope, my prediction being:
"You feel like your life is going around in circles, but cheer up,
there is light at the end of the tunnel"............
How prophetic, Millwall, MILLWALL.........
Bob