Old October 9th 03, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Crowe Bob Crowe is offline

Default Millwall!

Incoherency is the bane of renting a flat from trade unionists
and their union, and sponsorship for a flat in Clapham, but
not being in the justified congestion charge zone for a two
jag-owning left-wing champagne Charlie from somewhere.
Millwall maybe the choice of the picket line, but we all
remember Bomber Harris from Morden, and though Godwin
is from Thamesmead, This does not rule out QPR, The Circle line
may not have a severely restricted service, and even if Temple
station should be closed forever, I hope this clarifies the situation.
God Bless Tony Blair, and contributions will not go unappreciated.
Thank you and God bless.