Old October 9th 03, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Jubilee line screwup

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

Tell us what you mean by "just a signal gone wrong" and perhaps you'll

be
told more...

That was the official LU excu^H^H reason. Given that I'm not clairvoyant
I can't tell you anymore.

As Darren has replied giving some of the various reasons signals fail that
should be sufficent.

Still , if the powers that be there had brains they wouldn't have been

working
for LU in the first place I guess...

Oh change the record, please! Perhaps the people who had brains were

working
for that wonderful private company Westinghouse Signals, or then again,
obviously not!

What have westinghouse got to do with whether LU closed Charing X? Do try
and keep up.

Absolutely nothing! You made the comment about people within LUL having no
brains, as the problems with the signalling system, which were installed by
Westinghouse Signals are known about and are easily found using Google I
thought I'd just remind you that not everything that goes wrong is down to
LUL staff having 'no brains'.

I'm up, are you?