Old October 21st 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
TripleS TripleS is offline

Default Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Conor wrote:
In article .com,
David from Oz says...

Well Paul I disagree with your argument.

Situation Normal then.

I have an open mind and am genuinely interested to understand.

Unlike blinkered Paul.

I don't know about all the detail issues, but I think Paul's overall
approach to road safety is a good and positive one. We tend to have our
own pet ideas as to how we think things ought to work, so probably we
could all be accused of being blinkered to some extent, and a bit biased
now and again.

Best wishes all,
Dave.