Old October 21st 06, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
SteveH SteveH is offline

Default Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

Conor wrote:

I don't know about all the detail issues, but I think Paul's overall
approach to road safety is a good and positive one. We tend to have our
own pet ideas as to how we think things ought to work, so probably we
could all be accused of being blinkered to some extent, and a bit biased
now and again.

My problem with Paul is that despite clear evidence to the contrary, he
will fudge whatever figures he has to to suite what is needed to get
him on TV/Radio/in the papers.

Unlike the government which consistently fudges figures to justify yet
more automated revenue cameras?
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #