Old October 21st 06, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Call for Music Free London Buses

Mizter T wrote:

That's the thing - it's not like the music is even any good, it is as
you say just the latest generic R&B to come out off the mass production
line, each track having had as much individual care paid to it as the
average tic-tac. In fact that analogy's crap - at least tic-tacs
freshen your breath.

You're right, it's always R&B. Perhaps next time I encounter these kids
I will switch the loudspeaker on my phone on and gve them a blast of
some Radio 2!