Old October 21st 06, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

wrote:

I remember it being a small side area with only about 5 gates and I
don't remember a manual gate in the area - though I could be incorrect.

I'll admit to not having checked but I thought nearly all gatelines have a
gate that can be opened for buggies/large luggage/problem tickets, with a
reader next to it that presumably works both ways.