Old October 22nd 06, 12:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cross-River Transit questions

In article , (Dave
Arquati) wrote:

At Euston Road in particular, northbound departures from Tavistock
Square and southbound departures from Euston will be managed
carefully to fit in with the cycle time of the lights at the
crossroads. I'm not sure what the cycle time is, but if it were 60
seconds, then trams would need to hit every other cycle quite
reliably to maintain the two-minute frequency through the core
section. This is why I'm somewhat surprised that the alternative
routing to King's Cross via Judd Street did not last longer in the
planning stages.

Because Judd St only gets them to St Pancras and not to the Cross?

--
Colin Rosenstiel