Old October 10th 03, 08:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Jubilee line screwup

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message ...
What have westinghouse got to do with whether LU closed Charing X? Do try
and keep up.

Absolutely nothing! You made the comment about people within LUL having no
brains, as the problems with the signalling system, which were installed by
Westinghouse Signals are known about and are easily found using Google I
thought I'd just remind you that not everything that goes wrong is down to
LUL staff having 'no brains'.

I'm up, are you?

Well apparently you're not since you can't even follow the flow of a simple
post. In my post the 2nd paragraph was about Charing X being closed , not about
the signalling. I suggest you re-read it.

B2003