Old October 22nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Cross-River Transit questions

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, Earl Purple wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

Have they got a convincing explanation of how they're going to do this
without getting fouled up in traffic?

Push all the traffic off the A4200?

Yes, i imagine so. Where will it go?

Why does the King's Cross branch go the wrong way?

You mean why does it follow Crowndale Road and Pancras Road? Because
there's a road there?

Ah, of course. And there was me thinking that Bernard Street, Judd Street,
Midland Road and Euston Road were roads too. How foolish of me!

Why does the Brixton branch go via Lambeth North rather than Elephant?

because it follows the A23? Look at a map to see where the A23 goes

And why does it follow the A23?

Don't say it's because it goes via Lambeth North rather than Elephant!

Oh, and what is this 'London University' next to Euston,

Looks like University College London to me with Birkbeck nearby as well
as SOAS and the ULU building which is in Malet Street.

My point exactly.

tom

--
3364147 Complete space vehicles (excluding propulsion systems)