Old October 22nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

In article ,
(Walter Mann) wrote:

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message

Someone on this NG claimed that he touched in on the 2nd Bus and
found he had been charged nothing.

Forgive a slightly off-topic question..

How can you, or can't you, track your usage on Oyster PAYG? All I
find is that I'm emailed when I get topped-up; I have looked on the
website, but can't find anything to help. Do I just have to track
my own journeys and see whether they (sort of) match the cost?

Look at it on any suitable ticket machine or go to a ticket office and
they will give you a print out.

--
Colin Rosenstiel