Old October 23rd 06, 11:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Stratford to North Woolwich

I see this journey is no longer available in the NR Journey planner after 09
Dec 06.

I know that there is a need to close the line at some date 'no sooner than
01 Nov 06', presumably the timetable change date has now been confirmed, and
the following links show the 'proposals'....

http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/...nt.php?id=2081

http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/...nt.php?id=2085

Do the formal closure procedures now also require notices at stations etc,
or can the service just be amended out of the public timetable?

Paul