Old October 23rd 06, 09:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Stratford Regional

"Dave Arquati" wrote

Being unfamiliar with Stratford, I'm trying to understand the level
changes in the diagram. My impression from the diagrams is that
currently access to the Jubilee line is directly from the existing
ticket hall, but access to the current NLL/new DLR cannot be, because
the tracks pass over the hall. So how do you reach the new DLR platforms?

Access to the westbound NLL platform is from the Jubilee Line ticket hall,
but to the eastbound is via a footbridge. Access to the new DLR Poplar
platforms, and the new westbound Central Line platform will be from the
mezzanine of the ticket hall.

Peter