Old October 24th 06, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Stratford to North Woolwich

In message , Paul Scott
writes
I was on the section between Canning Town and Stratford a few weeks ago too,
again nothing to see. There never seems to be an intermediate stage where
they 'announce' the decision that has been made following the 'proposal'.

Would I be jumped on for saying Silverlink never cared too much about
the Canning Town to Woolwich part anyway? They rarely put forthcoming
engineering announcements or special timetables out even when it
affected stations the immediate section of the line.

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking