Old October 25th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Stratford to North Woolwich

"TheOneKEA" wrote in news:1161798788.083458.123100
@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Again, I am genuinely curious as to whether or not there really are
people doing these types of journeys, and if so, if there are enough of
them that replacing the NLL with the DLR will force them to change
modes.

I live in Canning Town and work near Hampstead Heath BR station, so I'm one
for a start.

I also go to Camden Town market a lot and use Camden Road. And I play poker
in Finchley Road & Frognal, and use it then as well.

So yes, I am a big user of it.

Then there's the people who live in Hackney etc and want to go to City
Airport. I know of two girls in Hackney who go to City airport quite often
for trips to Germany and Holland.