Old October 26th 06, 07:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Stratford to North Woolwich

TheOneKEA wrote:

I'm not a fan of it mainly because it's so run-down, dirty and
obviously uncared for. Had TfL taken over the NLL early on and cleaned
it up, I'll bet there would be more people wondering why the NLL was
being replaced.

Agreed. Local heavy rail in general in London is an embarrassment.
There is really no good reason, given how much money there is in
London, why it shouldn't be as good as Merseyrail has become.

The state of the track on the WCML DC lines is a case in point. It's
scandalous.

Neil