Old October 26th 06, 09:47 AM
AndreaC AndreaC is offline
Junior Member

Location: Kent & Hounslow
Default Any suggestions on the best route?

I'm about to start a new job and this will involve travelling from Hounslow to Warren Street.

If I use the train it's a simple case of going to Waterloo and then up on the Northern line, but I'll also have the option of using the tube. The most obvious route there seems to be Piccadilly line to Green Park, change to the Victoria line there and go on to Warren Street.

However, I seem to recall that once, a long time ago, in the vague mists of time I tried to change or possibly even exit at Green Park and it was a flipping horrible station to navigate.

The alternative as I see it is to stay with the Piccadilly line to Leicester Sq and then change to the Northern line there.

Any suggestions or advice from those of you who know these things better than me? Any idea of journey times?

A.
Anyone can brighten up a room - some do it by entering, others by leaving.