Old October 26th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default New online "Single fare finder" for Tube & DLR

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:00:00 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

Dave, you do realise what you're letting yourself in for by saying
things such as that, it's practically begging for trouble! Before you
know it you'll be regarded as a conduit between the mysterious
other-world of Windsor House and this rabble-rousing group, our guide
to the realm through the looking glass ;-)

You'll notice that I didn't commit myself to actually coming up with
anything - I only said that I'd see if I could find it, not that I
*would* find it. A useful skill I've learnt (see also, "We're going to
fund a study into Crossrail" != "We're going to build Crossrail").

Someone was paying too much attention to the induction script then !?

Paul knows more about fares than I do anyway [points finger and runs].

Well Mr Arquati - that's your card well and truly marked ;-)
--
Paul C