Old October 27th 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Oyster - Meant to make your life easier??!

ben wrote:
Right... bear with me on this one. I am on the verge of losing it with the Oyster helpdesk.

Meant to make you life easier? What a f*cking joke.

Tell me about it, see my post earlier on about trying to resolve an
unresolved journey. LUL told me that I had an unresolved journey at
Kings X now they are telling that I wasn't even at Kings X.
The joke is I searched Google on Oyster and there were loads of sites
talking about infringement of personal liberties. Had I committed a
murder in Kings X on the 16 August I now have a cast iron alibi.

Kevin