Old October 27th 06, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Interesting cab ride...

istrebityel wrote:

[snip]
So all in all it's an event I'll remember for a long time to come.
For my part, I'm still genuinely amazed at the way he was acting.
I did consider taking his number and reporting him, but the fact
we'd both been drinking that night and that I ended up threatening
violence would almost certainly count against us if he decided to
put the right spin on his side of the story.

Please do report him (assuming you did actually note his licence number
or the vehicle reg). He is a disgrace to the taxi trade, and the more
people who report incidents like that, the more likely it is that the
PCO will realise what's going on, even if in some cases the passengers
are not squeaky clean.

Are there in fact *any* circumstances where a cabbie is allowed to lock
the passengers in?

--
Richard J.