Old October 27th 06, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Interesting cab ride...

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, istrebityel wrote:

I did consider taking his number and reporting him,

Did you take his number? If so, please do get onto the public carriage
office about this. The guy's a nutter, and shouldn't be driving a cab.

but the fact we'd both been drinking that night and that I ended up
threatening violence would almost certainly count against us if he
decided to put the right spin on his side of the story.

He'd have to spin it pretty bloody hard to make it sound like he was being
anything other than grossly unprofessional.

tom

--
No Hype Just Science