Old October 27th 06, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] unrealpolitik@gmail.com is offline

Default London Hauptbahnhof

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 wrote:

Or, come to that, the Bartlett School of Planning RER plans?

The what? That one passed me by. If you can't find it online, give me some
details and i'll see if i can turn anything up at UCL.

I'm pretty sure it came out of Bartlett. There was a map I saw a few
years back, which showed various of the mainline railways joined up -
but haven't seen a copy online for a long time now.

Am afraid I don't remember much else about it, except that one of the
lines excluded was rather bizarrely the Liverpool Street-Shenfield
line.

Jonn