Old October 27th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
istrebityel istrebityel is offline

Default Interesting cab ride...

istrebityel wrote:
(What follows is quite a long story, and contains four letter words in

snip
don't run into him yourselves...

Thanks for all supportive replies -- regarding getting his number,
while things were kicking off in the cab, I never had the presence of
mind to memorise the driver details (kicking myself even now, though
when you're there for real it's easy to forget these things). Once we
were on the street and he was about to drive off, I did try to get
round to see the number plate, but my gf pulled me back thinking I was
approaching the driver again in a way that could lead to things getting
physical. And by the time he was speeding down the road and I stepped
back out between the parked cars blocking my view, he was too far away.
Sounds daft I know to come away with so little, but there you go.
(However I do remember exactly what was on the meter - do takings and
fares get centrally recorded? Just a thought...)