Old October 27th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] ashinmaracaibo@gmail.com is offline

Default Oyster incomplete journeys - further info

Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:
wrote:

Customers carrying a season ticket (say a monthly zones 1-2 ticket)
will be charged for incomplete journeys, but at £1 or £1.50 for
journeys outside of zones, which is the same as at present.

Does that include journeys within the ticket's validity? I hope not - it
will cause chaos at a lot of NR/TfL interfaces.

Thats an excellent question, and I will try my best (unless someone
else does in the meantime) to find the answer for you tomorrow. Based
on what I know now though, I would say yes it does, because how does
the card know what you've done if you've not validated?

Still, I don't know the workings of many central stations, so I won't
comment further on it, I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.

Also for any queries, you can call Oyster helpdesk on the number on the
reverse of your card, as they *should* have the full info, which is
quite possibly more than us lowly station staff are likely to get for
free.