Old October 27th 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Pete Smith Pete Smith is offline

Default Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

In article . com,
says...
Paul has obviously put a great deal of effort and a considerable amount
of his own money into trying to do something constructive. It doesn't
entirely tally with how I would like things to be, but IMHO his regime
would be a lot better that what we have at present.

Nevertheless, he likes to present himself as the head of a significant
movement.

I've just had a large bowl of chilli (with a good 8 chillies in it), and
feel significant movement in the offing.

Pete.