Old October 27th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Interesting cab ride...

istrebityel wrote:
(What follows is quite a long story, and contains four letter words in
abundance, but I just had to share what happened the night before last
(Weds 25th October). Please also note that what I'm describing here is
not the actions of some dodgy minicab driver from a backstreet cab
office, but of one of London's supposedly professional Black Cab taxi
drivers. Another warning about the language that follows; every word
is true, but if you're at all likely to be offended, don't read on.)

..snip long story.

If you have a camera phone then always get it out and film them being
****s - works a charm