Old November 1st 06, 12:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Heracles Pollux Heracles Pollux is offline

Default Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"asdf" wrote in message
On 1 Nov 2006 05:16:23 -0800, chunky munky wrote:

I've got a funeral / memorial tomorrow for a dear friend in the city and
will be travelling on a National Rail ticket.

The only National Rail tickets valid for entry/exit at Farringdon are
those marked London Zone 1 or named as Farringdon.

...or "London Thameslink"

So to be clear, I will need to ask for a Return ticket to Faringdon. I shall
do just that.

What's the odds they will dick around tomorrow!