Old November 1st 06, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Olympic Transport Plan

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Paul Scott wrote:

"solar penguin" wrote in message
oups.com...

Paul Scott wrote:

From Newham planning website

West Ham station will be modified to provide an extra entrance and
ticket office on the western side leading into the Olympic Park, via a
pedestrian ramp to the 'Greenway', the raised path above the northern
outfall sewer embankment.

I hope they improve the point where the Greenway passes under the
GER/DLR at Pudding Mill Lane. Last time I was there, it was _the_ worst
eyesore in all London!

If you mean the grotty waterlogged passageway under the outfall, that
you follow if walking the towpath, I definitely agree.

Ah, where it goes past a breaker's yard and round the back of a warehouse?
Yes, unbelievably awful.

tom

--
Space Travel is Another Word for Love!