Old November 4th 06, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Cross River Tram Consultation

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Bob wrote:

A Camden Council spokeswoman said: "We have been working on the tram
with Transport for London (TfL). The consultation is to be conducted by
TfL on route options; between Aldwych and Euston, Euston and King's
Cross and Euston and Camden Town."It is believed that the plans will
suggest a route down Phoenix Road and Brill Place

Aha - so this alignment is not yet entirely dead. Cheers for the tip!

I suppose that means going back to the 2002 plan, at least at the King's
Cross end:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/trams/pdf/crossriver_map.pdf

tom

--
I know you wanna try and get away, but it's the hardest thing you'll
ever know