Old November 5th 06, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
AstraVanMan AstraVanMan is offline

Default Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"Heracles Pollux" wrote:
...and then some black man in a blue hat
wouldn't let me out the other end without an argument...

And the significance of a "black" man is...?

that the OP discrimnates on skin color like so many bigots.

Only in London would such a trivial attribute cause such an hysterical and
unfounded reaction.

What is discriminatory by saying "a black man in a blue hat"?

You're just picking on me because I'm white.

Don't be so ****ing stupid. Had he been a white man would you have referred
to him as "a white man in a blue hat" ?

--
"For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died."