Old November 6th 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kenny Kenny is offline

Default Saturday Parking in Kingston Upon Thames

In message . com,
" writes
Who said anything about "schlepping their shopping around for 11"
hours? Presumably, they keep going back to the car and storing it in
the boot whenever it gets too much to carry. Then off to buy some more.
That *is* the normal way of shopping. How else are you going to buy two
or three times the amount you can carry in one day?

It's the 11 hour shopping marathon I'm having trouble with- I tend to
get fed up to the back teeth after 3 or 4 hours wandering around shops.
As to leaving stuff in the car, I'd rather buy less than have to return
to the car once or twice- I don't like leaving anything in the car that
the thieving scrotes could get their hands on...
--
Kenny