Old November 8th 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Is TOX back?

KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06 graffiti about for some months now. Certainly in
north-west London and I even saw some on (IIRC) the approaches to Leicester.
I guess that he's either out and at it again or someone has taken over his
tag with the aim of incriminating him. It would be spectacularly stupid if
it was the same guy, seeing as the police now know who he is (then again
.....).