Old November 9th 06, 12:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] nick.cooper-625delete@virgin.net is offline

Default Is TOX back?

Jack Taylor wrote:
KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06 graffiti about for some months now. Certainly in
north-west London and I even saw some on (IIRC) the approaches to Leicester.
I guess that he's either out and at it again or someone has taken over his
tag with the aim of incriminating him. It would be spectacularly stupid if
it was the same guy, seeing as the police now know who he is (then again
....).

Much as one detests the low-life scum in question, I think it's been
apparent for quite some time that the "TOX" tag has developed a life of
its own, and it is highly unlikely that the convicted waste-of-space is
guilty of all its manifestations. In a way, it had become the "KILLROY
WAS HERE" of the 21st Century....