Old October 11th 03, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default The Real Underground Map

"Sam" wrote in message
om...

Click on the link to The Real Underground at:
http://www.fourthway.co.uk

Excellent!

Since the Beck and the geographical are more similar to each other than
either is to the current geometrical, would it be possible to switch between
them without going via the current geographical? (I don't have a clue how
much effort it would be to achieve this: apologies if I've asked for too
much.)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped