Old November 10th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Howdon David Howdon is offline

Default F&*&%^& toilets

Neil Williams wrote:
Paul G wrote:

A slightly more accurate statement is that you pay (out of your taxes)
for the toilets to be manned between the times they are opened. So if
you want them to be opened longer then that's an additional financial
requirement.

Could the provision of chargeable toilets be considered a business
opportunity? It certainly seems to be in Germany.

I don't suppose there is any reason why not but I'm not sure it would be
particularly profitable when you think about the cost of commercial
rents in London.

Neil

--
Each day a man watched a donkey walk past a high wood fence with one
plank removed. Each day he saw a nose, then the ears, then the neck,