Old October 11th 03, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Oxford Circus

Paul Weaver wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:17:53 +0100, Robin Mayes wrote:
Really must find out the train times from liverpool street

To where?

Walthamstow. twenty-past and ten-to at that time of the day. Every fifteen
minutes earlier in the day.

I wish the TFL journey planner allowed you to set up "via" or "avoid"s. At
the moment my routes are
1) walthamstow -(victoria)- oxford circus -(Central)- white city
2) If central line problems, walthamstow -(Victoria)- kings cross -(H&C)
- shepherds bush
3) If Victoria line problems walthamstow - (wagn) - liverpool street
-(central)- shepherds bush
4) If Problems on both lines walthamstow - (wagn) - liverpool street
-(h&c)- shepherds bush

If theres a problem with walthamstow station though I'd be screwed. I'm
sure theres a bus to leytonstone, or even into the center of town, but I
hate busses. Queens Road is just round the corner but its a useless
station that goes nowhere.

If you are near Queen's Road, then St James' Street is an option. Also
get the 58 (158?) down Markhouse Road and you can be at Leyton tube in
about ten mins).