Old October 11th 03, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Acrosticus Acrosticus is offline

Default Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

From: "John Prescott"
Date: 06/10/2003 23:25 GMT Daylight Time

This of course is avoiding the primary issue of not where we want to be
but how we are to get there in either of my two Jags, when access to
flats in Clapham are blocked by backtracking aslef members blocking
the route on which we will not backtrack, I hope this clears the matter
up as we are still looking into it.

Nice one - even reproduces Prescott's incoherency of speech perfectly, and
epitomises someone with a Third in Economics from Hull, like him! But I thought
access to flats he's interested in in Clapham was shortly to be blocked by an
eviction order brought in the High Court by RMT rather than "backtracking aslef
members".

Pretend to be "two Jags" (or should that be "two Jabs", after he punched some
guy in the face during the last election campaign?). But get yer facts right to
make the story credible please :-)